Thursday, July 28, 2011

I was just watching/listening to the Christian band Hill Song United's lead me to the cross and some one took their song and put the passion of the Christ video of Jesus being beaten and hung. And I was thinking like how amazing is that we have a God the is solely love. I think he proved that when he was carrying the cross. If he wanted to he could have wiped us out. IF HE WANTED to he would have said to hell with you, but not the almighty God the the fricken universe said no I love you my chosen people. I am going though this for you.

2 comments:

  1. It breaks my heart to think of how much suffering He had to go through, but it really shows how much He loves us, and I'm so thankful I can't even explain. Thank you for sharing this song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, glad you enjoyed it :D

    ReplyDelete